Pizza Kit Idea #1:
Make your own pizza! Follow the directions enclosed with each kit (also listed below) to make your own 14″ cheese pizza. Add your favorite toppings and you’ve got a great meal!
· Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Select cooking pan.
· On a dry, flat surface, sprinkle some flour. Flour both sides of the pizza dough. Using your finger tips, flatten the dough until all air bubbles are out. Using one hand to steady the dough, gently spread the dough with the other hand. (The dough spreads easier when it’s not too cold.)
· Spread some oil in the cooking pan. Place the stretched dough in the pan. Push it to the sides of the pan.
· Add sauce with a ladle using concentric circles.
· Add mozzarella to taste. Top with your favorite toppings.
· Cook on middle rack in oven for 10-15 minutes. Check frequently for air bubbles. If bubbling occurs, poke bubbles with a fork. Pizza is done when crust is golden brown. Pizza is hot when it comes out of the oven.
· Let sit for 2-3 minutes, then cut. Typically, a 14” pizza yields 8 slices of pizza; cut smaller if desired. Enjoy!
Alternative: use a pizza stone. Make pizza on a wooden paddle, and slide pizza onto heated stone in oven. (Oven at 450)
Pizza Kit Idea #2:
Make calzones! Cut the dough in half. Flatten each piece into a semi-circle. Add your favorite ingredients on one half of the semi-circle. fold the empty half on top of the ingredients you just added. using a fork poke holes in the top. Repeat with other dough piece. Cook on a tray at 425 for 6-12 minutes, checking periodically. calzones will be done when dough is golden brown. Warm sauce and use for dipping.